Energy savings in the office
The air conditioning in a building is one of the factors that consumes the most energy, so poor regulation of it can mean that the energy efficiency balance tips on the negative side digital signage malaysia price. In addition, it can decisively affect worker performance and increase the possibility of occupational accidents. According to the Regulation of Thermal Installations in Buildings, the temperature in refrigerated buildings should not drop below 26 degrees and not exceed 21 degrees in heated ones.
- With many lights
Energy efficiency is not incompatible with good lighting, quite the opposite! You just have to follow a few simple steps and you can reduce lighting energy consumption by up to 50%.
- Zones. Groups the luminaires by zones Rev Interactive SDN BHD, feeding them through independent circuits with the same switch. To divide them, each group will have to be made up of luminaires that are used during the same time slot and only the areas where there are people working will be turned on.
- Natural light. Take advantage of it and, since lighting zones are separated, install a sensor and a power regulator in the luminaires near the windows. Thus, when enough light enters, it will not be necessary to turn them on or use all the power.
- Use presence control parameters. Have you ever wondered why lighting up passageways such as corridors or parking lots when no one
From screen to paper
- PC and MaC: so different, so equal. Despite representing almost opposite worlds, the PC and Mac platforms have many common elements from an energy efficiency point of view. While in Windows PCs consumption will be reduced through the power options in the Control Panel.
- Turn off the hard drive. The hard disk of your computer has a motor that continuously spins a disk while they are turned on. But there are periods of time, especially when you work on the same task, in which its use is not required.
- Bypass the screensaver. Contrary to popular belief, it does not save energy, quite the contrary. Lowering the screen brightness will also help reduce power consumption.
- Use Sleep mode
- Be careful with the standby. Having an “anti-stand by” strip to turn off the computer and all peripherals at the same time is a good measure.
The consumption of paper and ink in offices is exorbitant. That is why there are many manufacturers looking to other alternatives.
- Print the essentials. Try to read on the screen whenever possible, especially emails. Virtually all programs allow you to adjust the colors and brightness of the screen to make reading more comfortable.
- Double-sided. Today’s printers allow this feature automatically. In addition, you can adjust the margins of the sheets so that more text enters and reduce the size of the font, optimizing space even more.
- Draft mode. This printing mode reduces ink consumption. It is advisable to leave it by default and only print with quality when required by the destination of the document.
- Recycled paper. In addition to having a container for recycling used paper, you can anticipate this step and be yourself what you use paper used on one side to print drafts or documents for personal use.